Keith Olbermann pwns O’Reilly (as BOR gets caught twice in the same lie) & Fox News changes the Transcripts !!

Posted: July 31, 2006 in Humour, News Media, Video

Keith Olbermann pwns O’Reilly

SEE VIDEO HERE

I have never heard of KO until today, though I knew of an issue BOR has with MSN (now I know).

I am an occasional watcher of BOR, and shall remain so (despite the fact he does not tell the truth on some occasions).

I am surprised a bit that BOR has made the same mistake (or lied) twice on the same fact.

I am also disspointed that FOX chose to change the transcripts to match what BOR said he said, and not what the video actually shows.

The TRANSCRIPTS ARE HERE

What say you ?

DIGG THIS STORY

Advertisements
Comments
  1. therealdonquixote says:

{Moderator: edited and links to death prayers removed}

I have a few pages/permaposts dedicated to my hatred for bill O’Reilly

On of the pages contains a prayer that I post every day for Bill’s death

LINK:I H8 Bill O’Reilly (link censored)

oderator: Sorry this is a bit wrong no death prayers here sorry.

I realy truly hate him. Please join me in posting your own prayers for his death. URL censored . Oddly enough I don’t believe in God or Jesus, but if this works…..

Moderator says yikes:

2. {edited} O F**bag Reilly says:

@DAN said .. If you seriously watch Bill O Reilly, your opinions are meaningless. No one with an ounce of intelligence watches BOR.

[edit] You are of course welcome to your opinion. I am no FANBOY.  BOR is a driver in the media (love him, loath him, or don’t care).

The blog proves it.

Note: The use of needless profanity isn’t exactly the greatest showing of one’s intel.

3. furrener says:

Is that why it’s so popular in America?

4. O Fbag Reilly says:

It’s popular because the lemming herd of moronic conservatives believe that everyting else is “Liberal media”.

EDIT (love the passion thanks)

5. darvish says:

I have to agree with OFR.

6. darco says:

Responding to previous comments…

Watching Bill O’Reilly would make my opinion meaningless? Or just meaningless to you?

Sounds rather anti-intellectual to me.

I have a sudden urge to watch after reading such nonsensical comments.

7. qazse says:

actually, if someone watches BOR they are precisely who you want to listen to and then respond to with rational insights. Give dialogue a chance. Otherwise you are no better than BOR.

8. ayyaz says:

I agree…
    Pak Car

9. mrinternet says:

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS
    I am actually surprised that BOR can influence and drive such passion in the media. A real phenomenon, I do appreciate him getting hit back at.
    Keeping fair and balanced and all that.

10. Dr Nazli says:

The words I have to describe my reaction to BOR’s daily tirades are not becoming of me …

But – switching between BOR and KO – I can say that if I ever want a laugh at the expense of an egotistical crazed megalomaniac, I know where to turn

11. mawutcm says:

BOR may not be the good source of news for you (who don’t like it), but I personally like him for his preciseness. He knock the nail on the head on many issues and I like him for that.

12. o reiley show be called “o really”… he is big fat liar

13. o reiley show be called “o really”… he is a big fat liar

14. Richard Tate says:

Fox news should be ashamed, KO was great !

15. Dr Paul Brady says:

What gets me is that fox was so obvious with their changing of the transcripts, not a real suprize but why bother?

16. Idetrorce says:

very interesting, but I don’t agree with you
    Idetrorce

17. furosemide usa says:

I’m shocked that I found this info so easily.